Last Updated on 8 October 2022
If you have questions on advertising, partnership or sponsorship matters, please use the form below to get in touch. Depending on your location, our representative will contact you within two working days.
The following guidelines apply to all advertisements and sponsored content appearing on our website.
1. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that their ads are adequately substantiated and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines.
2. While the content of advertising does not necessarily reflect the views of Parents’ Guide®, if it comes to our attention that an ad, in our opinion, contains demonstrably false or unlawful content, we will refuse or remove the ad in whole or in part.
3. Parents’ Guide® may exercise its discretion to refuse or remove any advertising that is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to the Parents’ Guide® brand.
4. Although Parents’ Guide® will evaluate whether to work with advertisers on a case-by-case basis, some examples of advertising Parents’ Guide® will not accept are the following:
- Advertising that is indecent, vulgar, suggestive, profane, offensive, or inflammatory.
- Advertising for illegal products or services, including drugs, illegal substances, or any related products or services.
- Advertising that includes hateful or violent text advocating against any individual, group, or organisation.