AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organisation to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone–especially your non-technical colleagues–to take.
Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI. In fact, more than 135,000 people have enrolled for this specialisation!
In this course, you will learn:
- The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science
- What AI realistically can–and cannot–do
- How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization
- What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects
- How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company
- How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI
Suggested: 4 weeks of study, 2-3 hours/week
Reset deadlines in accordance to your schedule.
Week 1: What is AI? (2 hours to complete)
Week 2: Building AI Projects (1 hour to complete)
Week 3: Building AI In Your Company (2 hours to complete)
Week 4: AI and Society (1 hour to complete)
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link next to the “Enroll” button. You’ll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved.
How to Enroll
To enroll for this course, visit this page.
Have no idea what courses you or your child should take? Tell us your requirements in the form below and we will send our recommendations to you by email.