The Hague University of Applied Sciences is offering up to three World Citizen Talent Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. They are seeking intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
Each year, a maximum of three (one-time) scholarships, each worth €5,000, will be available to prospective master students. Programmes are taught entirely in English, so students will need a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Applicants are eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship if they:
- Come from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands.
- Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Have never applied for this application before.
- Have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March for the upcoming academic year.
Value of Award
The award includes a tuition fee waiver of €5,000.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Apply for the Master programme of your choice by using the online application tool.
- Step 2: Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences and how you can contribute to the programme of your choice. Please read our essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
- Step 3: Submit your essay by completing the application form between 1 November 2019 to 31 March 2020.
The application deadline is 31 March 2020.