Her Flowers (HF) is a tech flower delivery startup established in October 2015. Founded by an ex-Google senior associate Steve Feiner who left his post at Google's headquarters at Mountain View, California to seek greener pastures and realise his bigger dream of sending happiness. We pride ourselves to be your better go-to florist with lightning quick delivery islandwide in Singapore that is guaranteed within 90 minutes from order time.
Her Flowers team consists of young and talented inspiring entrepreneurs with the knack for innovation and all things creative. We believe that sending happiness and smiles should be made simple and straightforward. No frills, just purely great experiences.
Value of Award
A one-off scholarship award of up to S$4,000 to the Bloomer of Choice. An express priority for an internship opportunity at Her Flowers for a period of three to six months and a kickstart of the working experience in Singapore's startup environment. Free blooms for 1 year* and an exclusive promo code to the Bloomer of Choice. S$15 voucher for the first 50 submissions to [email protected].
Award money will be disbursed directly to the winning scholar without the intervention of the school. Applicants must be enrolled into a local/private university's programmes on a full-time basis.
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Temasek Polytechnic
- Republic Polytechnic
Applicants from all undergraduate courses are welcome to apply. There are no restrictions in terms of nationalities or age.
While there is no compulsory bond to be served the awarded Bloomer, each scholarship recipient is required to complete his course and maintain his grades.
Application Criteria & Procedures
The HF scholarship is offered to all students pursuing a full-time course. Successful applicants are required to submit the original copies of their proof of enrolment as a full-time student, as well as a copy of their academic records before the award is disbursed.
To apply, tell us your ideas and growth strategy on how you think you can contribute to make Her Flowers the go-to flower delivery company in the whole of Asia. Submit an essay, infographic or a concise marketing strategy of no less than 1,000 words and email to [email protected] with the subject header “I am The Bloomer”.
All submitted entries will go through a strict round of check to ensure zero plagiarism. In essence, it must be original and all submitted entries must be work done by the applicant. Honesty in all submissions. Passion and creativity wins the game.
Terms & Conditions
- HF reserves the right to reject incomplete applications or plagiarised applications.
- HF reserves the right to reject all applications not made in the English language.
- HF reserves the right to publish the entries received on any platform.
- The award quantum is contingent to the academic grades and is decided solely by the panels of HF's scholarship committee and the quantum table.
- Recipients of the scholarship may not concurrently hold other scholarships without the approval of HF. With the exceptions of bursaries, HF reserves the right to object or withdraw the scholarship upon discovering any breach in terms and conditions.
- If the scholarship recipient decides to withdraw from the course and/or terminate the scholarship prematurely, HF reserves the right to impose repayment of all scholarship monies disbursed, as well as any other damages that may be incurred.
Send us your proposals from now till 30 October 2018 to stand a chance to be bloomed with our scholarship. Suitable applicants will be contacted via email during the last week of November.