Just for Father’s Day, here’s a list of 10 things that you should teach your son:
- Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
- When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
- Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
- You marry the girl, you marry her family.
- Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
- After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.
- Give credit. Take the blame.
- Stand up to bullies. Protect those bullied.
- Eat lunch with the new kid.
- In all things lead by example not explanation.
What else do you think should be included? Comment below.