Train your brain to speed read and retain more information in this Masterclass. Jim Kwik's science-backed 15-minute speed reading hack will enable you to absorb, retain and recall more information for an edge at work and life.
Jim Kwik’s students average 1,000 words per minute, with FULL comprehension. Once you’ve ramped up your reading speed, you’ll instantly be able to manage information in your mind so you can call on what you know faster than you can blink.
Schedule approximately 60 minutes for this class.
What You’ll Learn
- Experience a powerful speed reading exercise that will allow you to increase your focus, easily consume at least 25% more words per minute, and shave one to two hours a day off reading emails, memos, important documents, books, and more.
- Learn how your brain operates and processes information, so that you overcome the distractions and challenges that have been limiting your brain’s best performance.
- Two techniques that CEOs, rocket scientists, and Hollywood’s biggest stars have used to improve performance, retain more information, and more than double productivity.
- Just like most school terms. Jim Kwik’s speed reading techniques will allow you to cut your learning rate from 9 months to a mere 3 – 4 months, so you learn more in less time.
- Find out how to create quantum learning shifts in your life where you understand everything that you read and you can teach yourself anything you want to learn, no matter your age, skill level, education, or background.
About Jim Kwik
Before Jim Kwik was recognised as one of the foremost experts in speed-reading, memory improvement, brain performance, and accelerated learning, he was known as “the boy with the broken brain”.
At five years old, Jim suffered a head injury that left him with severe learning challenges, and as a result, he struggled throughout his schooling years. What would take most students weeks or months, took Jim years to master – including learning how to read.
Hoping to compensate for these challenges, Jim double-downed on his efforts in college. But spending hours in the library, single-mindedly focused on his studies came at cost. He hardly ate. He hardly slept. And in a dangerously weakened state, weighing only 117 pounds, Jim passed out, falling down a flight of stairs, and once again, sustained further head injuries.
Jim woke up in the hospital two full days later.
But it was during his recovery in the hospital that he had the one epiphany that would change the entire trajectory of his life. It occurred to him that his entire education revolved around being taught what to learn — math, science, geography, Spanish — But never once was he taught how to learn.
This single thought became his obsession.
To reserve your spot in this Masterclass, visit this page.
Have no idea what courses you or your child should take? Tell us your requirements in the form below and we will send our recommendations to you by email.
Originally posted on February 4, 2020 @ 10:53 am
Mindvalley is a global school of 3+ million people. We produce some of the world’s top trainings for peak human performance.