The Bachelor of Sciences in Management (BSc) is a well-balanced, undergraduate management programme that provides an opportunity to broaden your horizons while acquiring skills directly relevant for your future business career. The curriculum combines management science (including finance, law and economics) with liberal arts (sociology, history and psychology), languages, as well as personal skills seminars. Two internship and/or social project opportunities are also a feature of the programme.
3-year, full-time programme at five possible urban campus locations
The BSc aims at developing strong managerial skills in students using a multicultural, interdisciplinary and practical approach.
- Small-group teaching and high contact hours allowing for in-class interactivity and regular face-to-face time with an international, high-profile faculty
- Multinational teamwork and development of intercultural skills highly appreciated by employers in an ever more globalised world
- Practical real-life cases and business simulations to prepare students for their first steps in the corporate world
- In-depth development of written competencies, presentation and rhetorical skills
- Collective projects to trigger student initiatives, developing creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Internships and social projects facilitated by our links with the corporate and institutional world, providing our students with their first professional experiences
Each academic year, you will have the opportunity to study at one of our urban European campuses in either London, Paris, Madrid, Turin or Berlin. This gives you the unparalleled student experience of living and studying in different countries and cultures without having to compromise on academic excellence.
Students must study in a different campus each year of the programme.
- Challenge yourself intellectually and acquire skills for a top international career.
Get to know and understand diverse cultures, management contexts and approaches.
- Learn management through an interdisciplinary approach and broaden your horizons through liberal arts and language modules.
- Obtain strong methodological training and develop your personal competencies.
Languages form an important part of ESCP Europe’s Bachelor in Management (BSc) with the aim being that all students have gained proficiency in an additional two languages upon graduation. To make this possible, we provide in-class and digital language courses that are adapted to each student’s level during the three years of the programme.
This course is suitable for highly motivated participants who will benefit from the multicultural diversity and are ready to have an international business career. To check your eligibility, please send us your CV/transcripts.
Fees, Scholarships & Financing
Application fee: €170
First registration fee: €360
Programme fees per academic year: €13,600 (EU) / €18,000 (Non EU)
The ESCP Europe Scholarship Programme is designed to encourage students to apply irrespective of their financial situation. Scholarships usually cover 25 percent to 50 percent of the tuition fees and are based on a mix of criteria which include merit, diversity and financial need.
Applications for Scholarships
Students wishing to be considered for scholarships will be able to apply once they have been successfully admitted to the Bachelor in Management (BSc) programme. You will need to submit a completed scholarship form and financial information (evidence of household income), in addition to your previously supplied application documents. Admitted students applying for scholarships will be notified of the decision before being required to pay the deposit (which is due even if a scholarship is awarded).
Can’t find the course you’re looking for? Tell us the criteria in the form below and we will send some suggestions to you by email.
Community Ambassador; as someone who was raised in a rather privileged family, I hope to address the inequity in educational outcomes based on the circumstance of birth. Bounced around between Australia and Singapore a fair bit.