Certified Smart Contract Developer is an exhaustive training and exam-based programme that aims to provide proof-of-knowledge of the certificate holder in the development phases of Smart Contract creation. A Certified Smart Contract Developer is a skilled professional who understands and knows deeply what Smart Contracts is and how to create them wisely over any Blockchain platform by programming it over Solidity.
The Ethereum is evolving very fast and enabling businesses to build compelling solutions at lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy Smart Contract over different Blockchain Platforms.
This certification will work as a bridge between resources and businesses (employees, consultants and advisers) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire. It is open to anyone with no prior or minimal experience in Ethereum Blockchain and is curious to become a top blockchain developer.
4 hours online self-paced training (lifetime access to the course content)
There are 3 modules in this course, followed by a multiple choice exam (60% passing mark required; three attempts):
Module 1: Blockchain Basics
- What is Blockchain?
- Why is Blockchain essential?
- How is Blockchain different from traditional technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- What are the different Blockchain technologies?
Module 2: Ethereum Introduction
- What is Ethereum with a brief Introduction?
- Understanding Ether along with its units
- What is Gas in Ethereum and why is its significance?
- What is Ethereum Virtual Machine?
Module 3: Understanding the Fundamentals of Smart Contracts
- What are Smart Contracts and how do they work?
- Briefly understanding ERC20 and ERC20 Tokens
- Introduction to Truffle Framework
- Understanding Solidity and its basic Concepts
- Use Cases of Ethereum
- Use Cases of Smart Contracts
- Steps for setting up a Development Environment
- Steps for running and compiling a Smart Contract
- ERC20 Token project
- DIR project
- ToDo project
- Sellable project
- Voting Ballot project
After completing this certification, you would have mastered the core concepts of building up smart contracts that are commonly used across multiple industries to solve large-scale problems.
Have no idea what courses you or your child should take? Tell us your requirements in the form below and we will send our recommendations to you by email.
Originally posted on March 26, 2020 @ 10:44 am
Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of subject experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research and Development, Use Cases and Products and Knowledge for the better world.